Please click on the images to have an enlarged view.
Please do comment if you like/dislike any of the posts.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

At Ejipura signal, waiting for the green light, maroon 5 on my earphone, suddenly an activa honking me. Who the hell is honking when m waiting on a signal? I turn backside while the activa moves ahead. It's parallel to me now. A shinny white activa with a girl on it. We stare at each other. Signal goes green n I zoom ahead. 0-70 and I win. I decelerate to 50. The activa zooms ahead. The girl giving me a sarcastic look to make me feel low. That she's the winner. Few meters ahead, the traffic cop made her to stop. It's the interceptor. Over speed madam. I went passed her, she gazed towards me, I smiled at her to make her realize that I was not dumb to decelerate in a free road on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment