Please click on the images to have an enlarged view.
Please do comment if you like/dislike any of the posts.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Humour and a girl

My girl is a big fan of Kapil Sharma. Her words "Oh he's so funny. he's so cute". Obviously he is funny, that's the reason for his popularity. Now let me tell you a story of me trying to act funny and her responses.

It happened last morning, I was texting her. Btw we live in different parts of the country.

Girl: Good morning honey.

Me: Good morning! So early? Was there an earthquake?

Girl: Stop joking. Why haven't you slept yet? Busy chatting with your stupid girls ah?

Me: Eh! Hell no! I was reading the KFC chicken receipe. Gonna prepare this weekend and this is gonna be legendary!

Girl: Please not now. Prepare when I go out there!

Me: God knows when you gonna come here. Will prepare then too honey.

Girl: I know somebody must be coming. One of your stupid girls. I will myself go to KFC today and enjoy the original one. You enjoy with your duplicate!!

Me: That's okay dr!

I slept off...

The same afternoon, I was awaiting for my office cab at the bus stop. I thought to text her.

Me: Take care, ready to board the cab

Girl: Okies. Me at KFC Having ginger burger and "babaji ka thullu" for you. Came with a friend on his bike

Me: Okay, me too.. but a ginger tea.. I did not know that they started making burgers without chicken and with ginger. Last time I had, it was zinger burger.

Girl: Whatever. Don't piss me now

I didn't reply. After 10 minutes:

Girl: Angry kya??:(

Me: nah! Remember the KFC ad, the guy sitting on his bike and having the burger blissfully. So I thought not to disturb you. Enjoy your zinger burger oops sorry, ginger burger.

Girl: Grrr.. I will throw you from the topmost building in India

Me: Accha!! And where is that? Which place and name, please?

For like 10 minutes, there was no response.

Me: What happened dear? Google search is not working kya?

Girl: Grr.. Will throw you from Qutub minar and also a bucket of chilled water.. Now don't talk to me.. katti

Girl: My brain is quiet faster than internet.. Samjhe!!

Me: Accha!! Quiet or quite???? Btw if you throw me from qutub minar and then throw a bucket of water, will the water really affect me?? Means will it really fall on top of me?? Gravity etc...

Me: Oyeee

Me: Are you there?

Me: Tring Tring

After 10 minutes....

Girl: Happy Deepawali

Moral of the Story: A girl can be a big fan of Kapil Sharma, however she will never tolerate even 0.1% of such humour in her own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment