Please click on the images to have an enlarged view.
Please do comment if you like/dislike any of the posts.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Uff Ram Traffic Jam!!

Time: 6.30 PM
Place: Silkboard fly over
It was terrific traffic jam like always. Speeding my bike at 5 km/hr; It will take an hour or two to reach Koramangala. To add to the woes was a Honda Amaze right behind me honking continuously. There are two types of honks: one like "excuse me, side please" and the other "Get the hell out of my way". It was more like the 2nd one. Out of frustration, I turned backwards and gave him a look. " Do you want me to jump from the fly over?? " or you thought I drank Red bull and got wings to fly. Sitting in an AC car with music is certainly better than being on a bike. He stopped honking for a while. Minutes later , he started again. Now I turned back and have him an expression like "What??" He pointed his fingers like he was honking for the guys ahead of me. In turn, I showed him my middle finger and asked him to pass it to the guys behind him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment